Besides all the stuff everyone knows about CBD, which is the fact it´s incredible for pain relief and a tremendous anti-inflammatory fighter, there are few matters which are still up in the air.
Start with the smokes, those sticks of rolled death being carried in the pocket of more than 20% of the world population, and statistically kill more than half of them, which is about 7 million a year, yeah, go check it out.
CBD has been proving to help people to quit the smoking habit, but the tobacco companies don´t want you to know that, right?
CBD has psychological effects
There are still many theories about it. However, we can give our judgement as well.
We have yet to see any person smoking weed without getting high. Cannabidiol is one of the cannabinoids in the plant.
it´s just not the same highness, and it´s not as potent as THC.
For sure, Cannabidiol is known to cause tiredness. Actually, it´s helping insomnia patients all over the world.
THC and CBD are both cannabinoids, and both are psychoactive, just not the same way.
CBD IS a physical medicine
It’s been showing amazing results and definite success when treating various diseases. And every year the list gets longer. Look:
- The most extensive research has been into epilepsy, where CBD caused a sharp decline in the episode the patient had after taking the CBD medicine.
- Second, it might as well be the life-saver we were all hoping for, as this research by British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology affirms that CBD helps fighting cancer, fingers crossed.
- Other researchers show positive signs of how cannabidiol is gonna help and ease the life of Diabetes Type 1 (Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation), Crohn´s (Pharmacology) and Acne (Journal of Clinical Investigation) patients.
CBD IS a psychological medicine
CBD medicines proved its efficacy when treating several cerebral diseases, such as:
- Schizophrenia- A study published in Current Pharmaceutical Design shows that CBD has very similar effects to modern medicines on the shelves that are helping people with schizophrenic problems.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)– Predictably, being a tranquillizer, CBD is helping thousands of war veterans and other people who are suffering from PTSD, read more..(Herb magazine)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)- A psychological disease with not so many solutions, yet.
Cannabidiol might as well be a big contributor to people who are suffering from the OCD. (psychopharmacology)
- CBD has been shown to fight and slow down Alzheimer´s disease when tried on mice. Good news to the medical world, who still have not found any real treatment for the Alzheimer´s disease.
Generally, CBD different uses and advantages are still being discovered every day by clinics all over the world. Thing is, pharmaceutical and prescription-medicines enterprises still trying to keep those benefits hidden.
Like it or not.
From our point of view, It´s like prohibiting penicillium (penicillin) or aspirin, which were first made out of plants.
DISCLAIMER: The information contained herein should NOT be used as a substitute for the advice of an appropriately qualified and licensed physician or other healthcare provider. The information provided here is for informational purposes only.